NO OVERTIME RATES: On Robots, Robotic Systems and other equipment on we sell.
Ten Reasons Why You Should Invest In Robots from Robotic Automation
- Reduce Operating Costs – Robots can reduce both direct costs and overheads, making a dramatic difference to competitiveness.
- .Improve product quality and consistency – Robots produce a consistently high quality of finished materials, since there is no risk of tiredness, distraction or other effects from manually performing tedious and repetitive tasks.
- Improve quality of work for employees – Employees no longer have to work in hot, dusty or hazardous environments, plus they can learn valuable programming skills and be freed up for other work.
- Increase production output rates – Robots can be left running overnight and during weekends with little supervision, so output levels can increase and order deadlines be more easily met.
- Increase product manufacturing flexibility – Robots can provide flexibility to a production line. Once processes are programmed into the robot controller, the robot can easily switch from process to process.
- Reduce material waste and increase yield – Robots can achieve high quality finishes from the start, and waste due to poor quality or inconsistent finishing can be significantly reduced.
- Comply with safety rules and improve workplace health and safety – Robots can take over unpleasant, arduous or health threatening tasks, decreasing the likelihood of accidents caused by employee contact with potentially hazardous machines or processes.
- Reduce labor turnover and difficulty of recruiting workers – With highly skilled manual workers becoming harder and more expensive to employ, robots can provide an ideal alternative.
- Reduce capital costs (inventory, work in progress) – Robots can help reduce the cost of consumables used and reduce waste, plus with less manual labor, there will be fewer costs related to sickness, accidents and insurance.
- Save space in high value manufacturing areas – Robots can be placed on shelf systems, on walls or even on ceilings. They can also be programmed to work in confined spaces, saving valuable floor space.
- We’re here to help!!!